- General Knowledge of Industry
- Introduction & Cooperation of Tuya
- Device Development
- The Third-party Control Access
- Value Added Service
- Industry Solutions
- App Service
- Open API
- Production Test Issues
- Fundamentals Issues of Platform Use
- After sales issues
- Voice Product Series
Last Updated on：2020-03-02 02:34:21
Please note when adding device:
- Confirm device is powered on.
- Confirm the device is under EZ mode or AP mode.
- Confirm that device, smartphone and router are as close to each other（The distance should be less than 5 m, and there are no metal barriers or multiple walls in the middle）.
- Make sure the network function of router and smartphone are unblocked.
- Confirm the entered router password is correct.
- Confirm adding device is under 2.4 WIFI channel. Enable the broadcast and not allow to hide Wi-Fi.
- Confirm that router’s encryption method is WPA2-PSK and authentication type is AES, or both are set up as automatic.
- If router’s connected devices reach the amount limit. Please try to turn off some devices’ wifi function and configure again.
- If router enables MAC address filter, please try removing the device from MAC filter list and make sure router is allowing device to be connected
- Make sure that the router has the DHCP service enabled. If it is not enabled, the address will be occupied.
- If it still doesn't work, it may be that the router is not compatible with the device. It is recommended that you replace the router and try again.
How helpful was this page?ExcellentUnuseable